Sunday 21 February 2016

So we will let our dreams take flight and our hearts ignite

Hi, for my last half term post I have a playlist for you. It is a bit...calmer (?) then my last playlist.


Keeping Your Head Up - Birdy
This is a step away from Birdy's normal style, but I think it works and I really like it!

Believe - Shawn Mendes
It is well worth checking out the music video for this, cause it is so insanely sweet!

2 Poor Kids - Ruth B
Different from "Lost Boy" but still gorgeous in its own way.

Brand New Day - Bryan Adams

Big World - Stevie McCrorie

One Call Away - Charlie Puth
Again this music video is THE SWEETEST THING.

Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin

Thinking Out Loud - Jasmine Thompson
Basically anything by this girl, look her up, her covers are stunning.

Today we had a family day out, so I have some pictures that I will share with you in the next few days, look out for them. Have a great day tomorrow and see you soon x

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to the pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Jess when are we starting the new feature?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have drafted it but next time we meet up can we talk about it a bit more, thanks! I will text u x

      Delete