Thursday 18 February 2016

Goosebumps, that diner#3 and cupcakes

So I spent the day today mostly in the company of Jess, you know, the 10 things gal' from Fairydancer8. First we went to see Goosebumps at the local cinema, it was kinda creepy at some parts, but overall it was just insanely hilarious. Here are some of my thoughts about it:

1. There were far too many lil' kids there and far too many zombies.

2. If you have to fall off the sofa in the middle of the movie, please do it quietly?!

3. A magic typewriter....you're kidding me?

4. There’s a killer poodle, need I say more....

5. Champ, oh Champ, basically he is totally awesome, in scaredy cat/sidekick/says such stupid things

6. Hannah, Zach and Champ make an awesome trio. Think Luke, Leia and Han.... or maybe not like that actually....Think 3 teenagers fighting monsters, being all cool and making sarcastic comments along the way....or at least 2 of them were being funny on purpose!

We went to the diner after that, which obviously meant pictures! This diner has featured in two of my posts already, here and here, so I decided not to take any pictures of the wall posters this time.


We talked about a new feature so I will be revealing that pretty soon. *Oooo so exciting*!


We went back to her house and made cupcakes, and I figured it would be rude not to post some pictures of them. Some things we found out whilst making them.
 
1. Things always take longer in the oven when you stand and watch them
 
2. I am rubbish at icing
 
3. Jess will constantly remind me that I am rubbish at icing
 
 
 
Bit of a mis-matched lot of waffle today! Congratulations if you got through all of that and see you again tomorrow. Millie x

2 comments: