Tuesday 16 February 2016

10 things to talk about on a sleepover....

....and I have Molly to help me with this one! Just thought I would mention that....hey?!
These aren't the normal things to talk about either....

1. The over-priced-ness of shoes in general

2. The best non-gloopy nail varnish brand
    What a stimulating conversation that was....!!

3. What exams you need to take to be a panda keeper....
    Apart from biology we are not entirely sure.

4. Insoles, how long they take to be made, shoe types, sizes....blahblah

5. The best noise for an alarm clock
    Basically not have an alarm clock in the first place.

6. Whether watching Star Wars is an essential part of growing up or not
    You know what side I'm on for that argument!!

7. The best Web Cam Toy filters
    Citrus is pretty cool but then so is comic strip!!

8. Who the best judge on the Voice is?

9. What kind of fingers you need to play the guitar....??

10. Do mushrooms need more respect??
   This was my 8 year old cousins choice of subject, not me!!

So I am counting this within my "things to do on everyday of half term idea things" cause I don't have anything else to write for today that would be of any interest whatsoever to an outsider....sorry.
See you guys tomorrow, when hopefully my post will feature at least one tiny picture x

2 comments:

  1. What exciting conversations we have! Xx��������

    ReplyDelete