Friday 1 January 2016

So here we are again - HAPPY NEW YEAR

Another year over, a new one just begun. I wonder what is going to happen this year?
 
 Happy New Year Everyone, hope it's a good one!!
 
Thinking up resolutions that are difficult but that I actually might have a hope of achieving is always hard, but this year I have absolutely no idea.... what are your resolutions for next year?
This is what I have managed to come up with:
 
Blog regularly Obvious but worth putting on this list anyway, in the hope that I do it!
 
Try not to break my phone This one is a bit silly, but I'm serious!
 
Cook more I mean make dinner by myself, cause I can do it but I don't.
 
Take a run or at least a walk everyday This one should be achievable if I set myself a specific time of day to do it. This would be a good achievement but I can see it will end up being on everyday that I don't dance, which will be 4 out of 7 days.... still a good achievement but not what I was hoping.
 
Dance better I am not sure if I can just tell myself to do this and it will work, but I will try!
 
So after saying I can't think of any, I have come up with a few that I think I might be able to do!
 
Hope you all have a good 2016 and thanks to everyone who read my blog last year, hope you stay with me this year as well! If you are new to this bit of internet, hi, welcome, pleased to meet you, keep reading, I would love to hear from you in the comments! Millie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment