Sunday 18 October 2015

Saw your face in a crowded place....

Hi, remember my last Music to try out post? Well this is the next one, showing you what I listen to, hopefully introducing you to some new stuff and rediscovering all those old favourites you haven't heard in ages!!

You're Beautiful by James Blunt
Remember this one? Personally I think it's one of his best ever songs - This and Postcards which is amazing too- I recently rediscovered it and now I can't stop singing the thing!

Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon
Ok you probably know this one but anyway's you have to admit it is pretty awesome! The video is soooo cool! I want a flashing all-in-one suit thingy too!!

Drive By by Train
I bet when you listen to this you will remember the tune and be like ooooohhhhh I remember this, I used to love this song, but you won't for the life of you be able to remember the title or band (at least that's what I did!) I also love Train's song Hey Soul Sister. That intro's so catchy, you can't stop singing it for weeks!

Will update again soon. Probably very soon knowing how quickly my taste in music changes!

BTW Superheros by the Script is still my favourite song!!


1 comment:

  1. Love James Blunt as well, but how about "If these wings could fly" too.

    ReplyDelete